CRYPTONOMY'S SUGGESTED REGULATORY REQUIREMENTS
The following are basic required regulatory guidelines for Universal Adoption of the Cryptocurrency Industry:
1. Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policies: All cryptocurrency exchanges and businesses should have strict KYC and AML policies in place to prevent money laundering and other illegal activities.
2. Segregated Funds: Cryptocurrency exchanges must have segregated funds which means that customer funds must be kept separately in cold wallets from the exchange's operational funds.
3. Strong Security Protocols: Cryptocurrency exchanges should have strong security protocols in place to avoid hacking, theft, and other security breaches. Multi-factor authentication, regular security audits, and two-factor authentication can be utilized.
4. Regulatory Approval: Cryptocurrency businesses and exchanges should obtain regulatory approval from a universal authority made up of community of certified CRYPTO professional investors/traders, Compliance officers of exchanges, representative of BitCoiners Group of various countries before commencing operations.
5. Financial Stability: Cryptocurrency exchanges must have sufficient financial stability to ensure they can meet customer demands, prevent hacking, and maintain adequate liquidity.
6. Transparent and Authentic: Cryptocurrency exchanges must be transparent about their operation and the products they are offering. Additionally, they must prevent deception by providing authentic and promising products and services.
7. Customer Relations: Cryptocurrency businesses and exchanges must be committed to promoting customer relations to gain industry trust and support.
8. Clear Governance Structure: Cryptocurrency exchanges should have a clear governance structure and decision-making process to prevent conflicts of interest and ensure the safety of customer funds.
CRYPTONOMY CRUSADERS strongly believe that a well-defined and regulated cryptocurrency industry will boost investor confidence, promote trust and create long-lasting legitimacy and appeal, thus increasing market penetration and global adoption. Thus we recommend the gathering of CRYPTO enthusiasts as members of this CRYPTONOMY Group to kick-start the deliberation and possible adoption of a global collectively approved regulations.
A business developer with interest on using platforms to empower netizens